AN INTRODUCTORY FLIGHT IS THE BEST WAY TO EXPERIENCE WHAT LEARNING TO FLY IS ALL ABOUT. IF YOU ARE WONDERING WHAT IT’S LIKE TO FLY, AN INTRO FLIGHT IS FOR YOU.
INTRO FLIGHTS INCLUDE:
1. A tour of the Bergstrom facility (Our flight school is a fun and inviting place. You will probably see pilots and students engaged in lessons)
2. Meet your Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) Feel free to ask lots of questions.
3. Preflight (visually inspect the aircraft before flight) with your CFI
4. Get seated and seat belted in the pilot’s seat with your CFI seated next to you and start up the aircraft.
5. Taxi out to the runway and takeoff !
6. Fly a real airplane! (you can handle the controls if you chose to and even try some basic maneuvers, it is up to you and your comfort level)
7. Land, taxi back to Bergstrom’s facility and shut down the aircraft.
8. Post-flight briefing with your CFI and you get a logbook with your first flight lesson entry in the logbook!
9. No obligations, no school enrollment required.
10. Most important, Intro Flights are FUN!
You will fly a very popular airplane, the Cessna 172 Skyhawk. This is a small, propeller-driven airplane commonly used for flight training and is very safe. During the flight, you will be at the controls in the pilot’s seat with the CFI right next to you. You will be provided a headset to make it easier to hear your CFI and the Control Tower. It might be a little bumpy, but your CFI will steer clear of any turbulence and will never take you up if it’s too bumpy or if the weather is poor.
Intro Flights are a real flight lesson that counts toward the required flight time for your pilot certificate. After your Introductory Flight Lesson you can discuss your goals with our team. Please ask lots of questions! This is your opportunity to learn what it takes to earn your pilot’s certificate. Bergstrom’s Flight School is a work-at-your-own-pace program, customized to your goals. Flight lessons can be scheduled once or twice a week, or whatever suits your schedule. Our program is flexible!
30 minute Introductory Flight Lesson $120
60 minute Introductory Flight Lesson
Call today to schedule your Introductory Flight! 509-547-6271